Group Policy Templates allow you to set PrivacyWall as your network's default search engine.
Download the Group Policy Administrative Templates by clicking this Link. Unzip the archive and navigate to the Chrome folder.
admx directory contains the main
admx file together with its language resources (in the folder
To use the template follow these steps:
1. Copy the
admx file together with the
en-US folder to the correct place:
2. Open the Group Policy administration tool. You can start group policy editor by typing
gpedit.msc into the Windows command bar
3. Depending on the target of your policy (
CURRENT_USER), expand either the Computer Configuration or User Configuration file browser
4. Navigate to Administrative Templates → PrivacyWall → Google Chrome → Default search provider
5. Enable all desired options
- All options already have the correct default values to work with PrivacyWall
- Keep in mind that Enable the default search provider has to be enabled for any of the other options to take effect
Should you like our assistance, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.